Company Name: ABI Interiors
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast, burleighheads
Employment Status: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accountant to join the ABI Interiors Team at our Burleigh Heads HQ.
We are on the hunt for an individual that naturally aligns with our brand image and adds to our existing enthusiasm and passion.
About ABI Interiors…
Our story is simple, we started with humble beginnings with a passion for design and a mission to bring luxury, affordable, high quality bathroom products to the Australian Market.
We’ve created a team of experienced and likeminded people who share the same passion, and ultimately want to provide our customers with exceptional products, service and delivery.
Innovation is our thing – We believe in staying current, not only with style and design but with technology, manufacturing and quality.
About the role…
- Cashflow management, forecasting & budget monthly and yearly.
- Reporting to the Director and Management on a weekly/monthly basis
- Preparing financial reports for Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand and other prospective markets
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, PAYG, FBT and related tax calculations
- Day to day functions including payroll & reconciliations
- Maintenance of company minutes
- Completion of AP & AR with high accuracy
- Develop business processes & policies to strengthen internal controls
- Ad-hoc projects as requested
- CAANZ/CPA/IPA or undertaking qualification
- Tax Agent and/or BAS registered (preferred)
- E-Commerce Industry experience (preferred)
- 2+ years in corporate/commercial accounting role
- Exceptional attention to detail with high level of productivity
- Forward thinking, with excellent time management skills
- Experienced in Excel and Xero
Why work with us?
- An office full of natural light
- A fun team environment with team bonding events regularly
- We want you to grow with us!
- Great perks
If it sounds like the job for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using Xero?