Company Name: Agostinelli Perlen Chartered Accountants
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, carlton
Employment Status: Full Time
Agostinelli Perlen is a well-established firm based in Carlton with a team of leading Accountants and Business Advisors. We provide a broad range of accounting, taxation and financial services to a wide selection of clients including small, medium, large and internationally business based clients.
In what we believe is a dynamic and nurturing environment, this Accountant position presents an exciting opportunity for the right person to play an integral role in the internal operations and continuing growth of Agostinelli Perlen.
We are looking for someone dynamic to join us as an Accountant in a full-time position.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts, GST, IAS and PAYG returns
- Preparation of Individual, Partnership, Company, Trust, Self-Managed Superannuation Fund's tax returns
- Preparation of advice on tax effective organisational structure and arrangement
- Preparation of advice on the establishment of accounting strategy
- Preparation of Budgeted Profit & Loss Statement and Cash Flow Statement
- Registration for Business Name, ABN, GST, PAYG Withholding and Workcover
- Regular communication and liaising with clients.
Skills and experience:
- Degree in Accounting with at least 3 years of experience in accounting
- Experience in Big 4 accounting firm preferred
- CA/CPA qualified (or close to finishing the course)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software including, but not limited to Xero and Myob
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, work independently and prioritise tasks
- Proven track record of increased responsibilities and scope
- Ability to self-manage and execute in an unstructured environment
- A positive and team-oriented approach
Employment Type: Full-time
Remuneration: $54,000 per annum (plus 9.5% superannuation)
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and we will contact you if you have been shortlisted. Thank you.