Company Name: Alderton And Company
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
Alderton and Company is a boutique accounting practice located in Perth CBD providing, bookkeeping, taxation, robotic process automation and consulting services to a wide variety of clientele. We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Accountant, with a passion to learn on the job to join our team. As an Accountant your main duties will consist of bookkeeping principles:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank and other reconciliations
- Regulatory compliance and lodgements
- Financial reporting and preparation of management accounts.
Experience in the following is preferred:
- ATO Portal Management
- Xero Accounting Software
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Deputy Payroll Software
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- University qualifications including accounting units as part of your degree and university academic results with a distinction average.
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details, problem solving skills and a positive can-do attitude with the ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of professional written and oral communication skills is critical.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to varying client demands is essential.
- You must have the permanent right to work in Australia.
- Completed Xero online certification.
- Ability to develop sound client relationships.
- Concern for quality & standards.
- Punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic.
What we offer:
- Mentoring by Partners and senior staff.
- On the job and structured internal and external training.
- Exposure to a large variety of businesses.
- A positive and supportive cultural work environment.
- Staff functions.
- Staff drinks.
The role will also include administration applicable to an accounting practice, such as filing, document maintenance and client records.
Applications will only be considered if the above criteria are met.
Suitable salary will be negotiated with successful applicant.
If you would like to join a small but dynamic team, have a positive attitude along with an outgoing personality then email us your resume at [email protected]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?Do you have experience using Xero?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?How would you rate your English language skills?