Company Name: Aura Consulting
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland,
Employment Status: Full Time
Join the world’s leading logistics company currently employing 350,000 staff in over 220 countries. The company focuses on innovation and creating a great team culture.
Skills and Experience
- Implement cost reduction projects across Operations.
- Monitor and review 3rd party suppliers' costs. Overseeing reconciliation of 3rd party invoices.
- Manage Independent contractor costing and payment process.
- Monitor and being a control tower for key productivity, effectiveness operations projects.
- Assist Ops Director and CFO in preparing Forecast, Reforecast, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and other budgetary activity.
- Responsible for maintaining NZ INSIGHT costing system
- Accounting skills - Solid technical accounting skills of IFRS and local GAAP.
- Working knowledge of applicable Taxation & Legal matters.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.).
- Communication skills (English and local language), spoken and written.
- At least 5 years costing and management experience.
- Qualified Accountant of CPA, ACCA, or similar qualifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- The team dynamics is based on “one team”.
- The overall business takes health and safety seriously so you can be ensured you are always in a safe and healthy environment.
Apply now and for further information please call Christina Heir from Aura on 09 217 3625.
Please note that all applications will be acknowledged electronically unless otherwise specified.
Visit our website for more opportunities www.auraconsulting.co.nz
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?