Company Name: Boyce Chartered Accountants
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Tumut, Snowy & Monaro, cooma
Employment Status: Full Time
Boyce Chartered Accountants are Australia's top Regional Accounting firm, with locations in Wagga Wagga, Goulburn, Moree, Dubbo and Cooma.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions;
- Apply your knowledge of clients/firm and industry trends and current issues;
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training;
- Prepare accurate and concise financial statements, work papers, management reports, and assist with an array of client matters.
Why choose Boyce?
- Defined Career pathways for continued career progression
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
Find out more about the Benefits of Boyce at our Careers page: https://www.boycecareers.com/great-team/rewards-and-benefits
Who can apply?
- Those who have completed a relevant degree and intend to study, or have started their CA or CPA studies.
- You will have some experience in a public practice setting.
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development.
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status, with a consistent academic record.
Applications can be submitted via Seek or our Careers website boycecareers.com
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?