Title: Accountant - Business Services & Tax
Company Name: Clarrow Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client has been in business for over 20 years. With a loyal client base in the Eastern Suburbs, they offer a unique working opportunity. They are located within a 5-minute walk to the beach, so spend your lunches watching the surf or going for walk along the coastal walk. Take advantage of shorter commutes and a flexible work environment all while developing your career and learning from very supportive partners.
As part of the Business & Tax Advisory Team, you will work with clients to provide services to local clients in various industries. Part of the responsibilities for the role will include:
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, group tax summary, and loan summary for corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships, Individuals & SMSF’s
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns, activity statements
- Working to grow a team, starting with one Jr. Accountant.
- Experience with Sage Handisoft (HandiLedger/HandiTax) is ideal. (MYOB or Xero will be considered).
- Liaising with clients and other external service providers
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in Business Services Accounting
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
- Completed CA/CPA program or working towards it (support provided)
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be client-facing.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Willingness to learn
- Work with a great close-knit team of 10 and growing
- Learn from very experienced partners
- Support with working towards CA/CPA program
- Great location - 5 min walk to the beach from the office
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive salary on offer $80K - $100K + Superannuation (depending on experience)
- Close to express buses from the city
If you would like more information please call Tyler Swan on 02 9839 3052