Company Name: CBRE
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide,
Employment Status: Full Time
Key client accounting portfolio
Work for a global commercial real estate leader
Based in Adelaide
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We have an opportunity for a Finance Manager/experienced Accountant to join our CBRE Property Management team in Adelaide.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports including balance sheets, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries at both property and funds level.
- Prepare and process cash and accrual related journal entries for monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
- Providing support and guidance to site teams and internal stakeholders in relation to financial and management reporting requirements
- Meeting with site teams regularly to discuss and query financial information relating to the property or portfolio
- Acting as a liaison for all portfolio related queries and building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are communicated and are met.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a property and finance related field with experience within the Property or Retail Shopping Centre Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and/or studying towards a CA or CPA Qualification
- Full understanding of accrual accounting at property and fund level; managing large property portfolios consisting of either commercial, retail or industrial sites.
- Strong knowledge of property accounting software, Yardi & MRI, as well as advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to provide direct support to clients and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills, with a solution focused, customer centric approach.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.