Company Name: Cowley Partners
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
An experienced accountant is being sought to join our city based small, boutique accounting and advisory practice.
We service a quality clientele of successful family businesses and high net worth individuals.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial accounts for a range of businesses including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and SMSFs
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- Preparation of management reports
- Assisting in providing taxation and general business advice
- Management of clients' compliance obligations
- Liaising with clients and the ATO.
- Minimum 5 years experience in taxation and business services
- Detailed knowledge of AE/AO, MYOB, Xero and BGL
- Completed or completing CA/CPA qualification
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
- Organisation and time management skills
- Be a team player