Company Name: Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, aucklandcbd
Employment Status: Full Time
This role is the opportunity to use your skillset to the benefit of a leading New Zealand organisation. In return you will be offered the chance to grow your knowledge base within an environment that exudes professionalism and excellence.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, adaptable and experienced Accountant/Senior Assistant Accountant with strong systems knowledge and experience.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Provide accounting and financial information to the business.
- Ensure master data records are complete and accurate to ensure the seamless operation of our accounting systems and integrated business applications.
The key focus of the role includes:
- Monitoring the transactional accounting processes and reconciliation of trial balance and accounts, ensuring the general ledger is accurate.
- Managing and operating the company’s ERP and connected business applications as a senior user.
- Providing support to the business to ensure its effective operation and the delivery of a high-quality service to the wider organisation.
- Conducting data integrity processes and controls and updating information as required.
- Undertaking process improvement projects.
Ideally, you would have worked as an Accountant or Senior Assistant Accountant within an SME and possess a strong understanding of FMCG and food manufacturing, IT systems and business processes. You will be customer focused and keen to build a stronger control environment by enhancing documentation of processes and activities. You will also bring strong data analytical skills, attention to detail, be curious about technology systems and keen to know end to end impacts of business transactions.
The ideal candidate will also have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to interact with both internal and external clients. This is non-negotiable as it is a very interactive role.
For further details please telephone Chris Jeffery on (09) 358 0888 or click on the “apply now” link to send your CV, as a Word Document and quoting Reference Number CJ717176