Company Name: Edward Mann
Job Location: Australia, Northern Territories, Darwin, darwin
Employment Status: Full Time
Edward Mann are recruiting for a large not-for-profit business based in East Arm, Darwin. It is a permanent position paying up to 90k + Super. You will also have access to salary packaging, which would be the equivalent of circa 105k outside of NFP.
This position is open to candidates who are willing to relocate to Darwin, which includes a 4k relocation bonus and company vehicle & accommodation for the first 2 weeks.
Our client is looking for an Accountant to act as a business partner to the Corporate Services division of the business. You will oversee all reporting for the month-end process and will also manage 1 junior staff member.
- Internal/external reporting, including monthly accounts, journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Review and maintain General Ledger accounts.
- Complete timely and accurate reconciliations.
- Meet internal and statutory reporting deadlines and lodgement dates.
- Ensure internal controls, and checklists are followed.
- Oversee coding of purchase orders and credit card transactions.
- Liaising with auditors
- Overseeing the work and managing a junior staff member
- CPA or CA Qualified, those who are studying or qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting standards, best practice and demonstrated ability to meet tight time frames
- Highly organised, efficient with great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven record of success working in a fast-changing environment. while improving processes
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?How many years of managerial accounting experience do you have?