Title: Accountant – Fund Management
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Trademax Group is a leading global multi-asset financial service provider. We provide clearing and broking services with more than 15,000 tradeable products such as Forex, CFDs, equities and bonds.
Trademax strives on streamlining and simplifying our processes ensure that all our clients' needs are met efficiently. Our vision is to build a financial ecosystem that allows every participant in the world to have a better trading experience.
About the role
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Prepare, review and deliver accurate and timely month end general ledger update and reconciliation, trial balance, profit/loss, balance sheet, ICR calculations.
- Coordinate with the external professionals and assist with preparing the business activity statements, payroll tax, GST, CRS reporting, tax return, ITRs & investor tax statements, etc.
- Take ownership for timely delivery of the annual financial statements, semi-annual financial statements and income tax return and audit queries.
- Support management reporting and improve accounting processes & procedures.
- Undertaking various ad hoc projects as required to support accounting team.
Requirements and skill:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese.
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally from Australia/Cayman fund management/financial services/fund services in-house accounting background.
- Proficiency in XERO.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards.
- Excellent time management skill and able to meet tight time frames.