Title: Accountant - Healthcare Industry
Company Name: Epichealth Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Epichealth are seeking an experienced and professional Accountant to join our team, who takes initiative and has a positive “can do” attitude.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and annual management accounts, including reconciliation and journals.
- Assistance in preparation of annual budget
- Preparation of weekly revenue reports and monthly variance analysis.
- Completion of end of year reporting
- Preparation of monthly BAS, general ledger reconciliations and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Preparation and analysis of statutory returns - Business Activity Statements, Work cover.
- Maintenance of fixed Asset register
- Understanding of Australian Accounting Standards
- Preparation of account reconciliations, standing journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Responsible for preparation of fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Reconciliation and reporting of superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG obligations.
- Ad Hoc financial and analytical tasks
Skills & Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting and full membership of a recognised Accounting body (e.g. CPA, CA)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a hands –on accounting function
- Xero experience highly desirable
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Healthcare experience will be highly advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all organisational levels in both verbal and written form with superior listening skills
- Attention to detail with superior organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan multiple activities and meet objectives within established timelines
If you’re an experienced all-rounder Accountant and meet the above criteria– this could be your next role!
Please click the apply button.
Read Before Apply
Do you have experience using Xero?How many years of accounting experience do you have?