Company Name: Kinetic Recruitment
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington Central, wellingtoncbd
Employment Status: Full Time
About the company
- Permanent Opportunity
- Convenient CBD location
- Start ASAP.
Our client is a small not-for-profit organisation who are located in a convenient Wellington CBD location. The organisation believe in good team culture and offer flexible working arrangements.
About the role
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be working as a part of a small tight-knit team and will be a positive and flexible team member. This is a permanent full-time position based in Wellington.
Skills & experience
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare GST returns
- Run depreciation report and process general ledger entries.
- Prepare monthly financial reports including Statement of Financial Position, Cash-flow and Balance Sheets.
- Undertake any other accounting or related duties as required by the Finance Manager or the Chief Executive Officer.
How to apply
- CA qualification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of finance systems.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Team player
or contact Katya Kurnoskina, Senior Recruitment Consultant
for confidential discussion.