Company Name: Lune Croissanterie
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Find excellence in the everyday. Deliver an experience that lives up to the hype. Start the job that launches your career to the next level. Lune thrives as a diverse community and talent incubator for people who continually ask themselves ‘what next?’.
An opportunity for an experienced full-time Accountant to join a diverse team within a growing restaurant group. You will be reporting to the directors and General Manager of the business and will work collaboratively with all departments within Lune to achieve company-wide financial goals.
The key responsibilities of an accountant at Lune includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist in creating budgets and implementing accounting policies
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and operational reports to provide insight to the executive team and aid in strategic business decisions
- Examining operating costs and the businesses’ income and expenditure
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns for the business
- Maintaining internal control systems
- Conducting financial investigations, preparing reports, undertaking audits and advising on matters such as the purchase and sale of businesses, mergers, capital financing, insolvency and taxation
- Providing assurance regarding information in financial reports for accuracy and ensuring compliance requirements
- Processing payroll weekly
- Monthly BAS Reporting maintenance including GST Preparation, reconciliation
- Management and tracking of capital investment projects
- Liaising with external contractors
An accountant at Lune fits the following role requirements:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or higher
- CA or CPA qualification preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Technical accounting skills
- Experience with accounting programs and software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Planning, organizing and meeting deadlines
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
If you believe you are the right person to join the team at Lune and lead the financial practice of a growing hospitality company, please apply via Seek with your resume and cover letter outlining what you believe the Australian hospitality industry will look like in the next decade and the role financial planning plays in preparing for that future.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?Do you have experience using Xero?