Company Name: Max Biocare
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, southyarra
Employment Status: Full Time
21 April 2021
Max Biocare Pty Ltd
About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our passionate, motivated and dynamic team.
This is a long-term, permanent position, suitable for quality-focused individual who has experience in management/financial analysis related work with excellent attention to detail, have good communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team. Reporting to the Head of Account & Finance, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with product costing activities, including managing costing from various suppliers, providing research on market prices in overseas markets, understanding currency movements, and proposing costing for both export and local market for existing and new products;
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with overseas distributors in particular Vietnamese distributors in contract negotiation, determining payment term and support policy for new products as well as existing products;
- Provide ongoing assistance with managing sales receipts in US$;
- Responsible for Australian retailer account approval and setting up limits on these accounts;
- Analyze sales and financial performance across products/markets/countries;
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s cashflow and updates of cashflow during the year;
- Preparation of monthly management reports tracking financial performance against budget, and month end accounting (MYOB) including reconciliations and journals;
- Participate in improving and streamlining internal financial and accounting processes.
We are looking for somebody who is experienced but also passionate about our industries Ideally:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in costing negotiation with overseas distributors in particular Vietnamese companies.
- Fluency in Vietnamese language
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, varied and dynamic work environment.
- Proactive, committed to achieving challenging objectives, forward thinking and success driven.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary 60k-70k plus super
- Supportive workplace culture including flexibility of remote
- Opportunities to diversify into other areas of the business
- Annual product allowance and generous staff discounts on products
Ideally the successful candidate is required to start as soon as possible however the starting date can be negotiated.
For more information about our product lines, visit:: https://www.maxbiocare.com/; https://belmarama.com/; http://www.littleetoile.com/; https://youngsparks.net/
To apply, please submit your application to: [email protected] [link removed]
Your application should include:
- A cover letter addressing the key selection criteria above
- CV, including at least 2 referees