Company Name: MTC Recruitment limited
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, arndellpark
Employment Status: Full Time
MTC are looking for an Accountant on a temp to perm basis to work 4 days in Arndell Park.
Training will be provided at their Artarmon location for the first 4 weeks, then the role will be based at the permanent location of Arndell Park.
The focus of this role is to maintain general ledger/trial balances accurately and timely as per the accounting standards applicable in Australia and as per company internal policies and procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- AP and AR duties
- Maintain vendor payment terms and accounting master data in SAP
- Completion of invoice verification and expenses reports booking
- Issue and track GST invoices in a timely manner
- Reconciliation with vendor and ICP
- AR aging report analysis, review and follow up with customers
- Provide sales cash collection forecast
- Additional general duties are also included
- Undergraduate degree and Qualification certificate in Finance
- More than 3 years experience in finance area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with current and new regulations and guidelines link of tax and accounting principles
- Good logical sense with enhanced problem-solving skills
- Refined skills in operating IT tools and ERP system
If you are looking for a 4-day a week role, are happy to train at Artarmon, and comfortable to be based in Arndell Park moving forward, please click “apply now” and send your updated resume and cover letter in .WORD or .PDF format.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?