Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a busy boutique accounting and consulting firm based in inner Melbourne. We pride ourselves on providing our SME clients first class advice, with the care and dedication of a boutique experience.
We are seeking an organised and proficient CPA/CA with 4+ years of experience to join our dynamic and goal-oriented team. Are you looking to take the next step in your accounting career?
What the role entails:
- Review and oversight of client work of more junior employees
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for corporate groups
- Meeting clients and communicating tax matters directly
- Use of your knowledge of CGT, Div7a, FBT, payroll and GST
- Training of junior accountants
- Consulting with clients with support from a partner
What we offer:
- $75-95K commensurate with your experience
- A supportive team environment
- Feedback on a regular basis with a commitment to understanding and helping you achieve your goals
- Paid professional development and mentoring and training opportunities
- Career path to equity ownership if desired
- Modern/stylish offices close to shops, cafes and public transport
What we look for in a candidate:
- Strong technical understanding and the ability to work autonomously and problem solve
- Proficient accounting software knowledge
- High level of accuracy and accountability for your work
- Positive “can-do” attitude and desire to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A suitable salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To apply, please email your résumé along with a covering letter to [email protected]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?