Company Name: Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs, mountwaverley
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a supportive, young and dynamic accounting firm based in Mt Waverley, with a team just under 30.
We are looking for an Accountant with 2+ years experience to join our team.
About the role:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Assist clients with bookkeeping and general enquiries
- Provide training to junior accountants
- Use of your knowledge of CGT, Div 7A, FBT and payroll tax
- Prepare management reports
What we offer:
- Be part of a supportive team and have direct client contact
- Feedback on a regular basis – we are committed to helping you improve
- The latest technology with three screens
- Use of cloud based accounting, with electronic workpapers
- Mentoring and support during your CA or CPA studies
- Salary package based on experience
The extra benefits that all our professional staff enjoy are:
- Flexi hours – work your day between 7am and 7pm
- Flexi work - work from the office or work from home (only need to be in the office 2 days a week)
- Enjoy a day off on your birthday
- Social functions as a firm on a quarterly basis
- Offsite annual staff conference
- Internal and external technical training
- Dress for your work day
What we seek in a candidate:
- 2+ years experience in a Business Services role
- Completed, started or about to start your CA or CPA studies
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude towards work with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
As a firm, we have a strong vision and goal for continuous growth - there are plenty of opportunities to progress. We value our team members and we strive to always promote internally where possible, with two of the current Directors' starting out as graduate accountants at Rogerson Kenny.
If our firm sounds like the right fit for you, apply now! We will only review applications with a cover letter. Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant so if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
We recently featured in The Age, please read more about us here: https://tinyurl.com/ytnv7dx
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?