Title: Accountants | ALL LEVELS | Townsville
Company Name: Hart Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Northern QLD, townsville
Employment Status: Full Time
- Vacancies range from boutique firms to mid-size practices
- Room for promotion and career development
- Genuine work/life balance
Currently seeking Business Services / Tax Accountants / Auditors across all levels for multiple growing practices in the area.
Great opportunities to work with a wide client base, across a diverse range of industries. These firms offer excellent professional development opportunities, CA/CPA support and extensive on the job training and mentorship in order for you to be successful.
An overview of the roles/requirements are as follows:
- 1-3 years' local experience in Business Services/Tax/Audit
- Have commenced or looking to commence CA/CPA
- Study support
- Ongoing training and mentorship on offer to prepare you for the next step of your career
- Approx. $50k-$65k package
- Completed or near completion of the CA/CPA with 3-5 years' local Business Services/Tax/Audit experience
- Have first rate communication skills and a strong technical focus
- Opportunity to work on both compliance and advisory projects
- Management opportunities in the pipeline for the right individual
- Approx. $65k-$80k package
- 6+ years' local experience or working in a manager or assistant manager capacity
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience managing a client portfolio and leading/supervising a team
- Strong emphasis on building client relationships
- Potential to progress into partnership
- Approx. $80k-130k package
Multiple quality firms recruiting as we speak! Please submit your CV to [email protected] to register your interest or contact Daniel on 02 8296 5888 for a confidential discussion.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?