Title: Accountants & Auditors | ALL Levels | Lismore, Ballina & Surrounds
Company Name: Hart Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Lismore & Far North Coast, lismore
Employment Status: Full Time
- Vacancies range from boutique firms to mid-size practices
- Room for promotion and career development
- Genuine work/life balance
Currently seeking experienced Business Services/Tax Accountants & External Auditors across all levels for multiple practices in Lismore and surrounding areas - inc. Casino, Alstonville, Ballina, Kyogle.
Great opportunities to work with an interesting client base, across a diverse range of industries. These firms offer excellent professional development opportunities, CA/CPA support and extensive on the job training and mentorship in order for you to be successful.
An overview of the roles/requirements are as follows:
Junior/Intermediate Accountants & Auditors:
- 1.5 to 3 years' local experience in Business Services/Tax OR External Audit
- Have commenced or looking to commence CA/CPA
- Study support
- Ongoing training and mentorship on offer to prepare you for the next step of your career
- Approx. $50k-$65k package
Senior Accountants / Auditors:
- Completed or near completion of the CA/CPA with 3-5 years' local Business Services/Tax OR External Audit experience
- Have first rate communication skills and a strong technical focus
- Opportunity to work on both compliance and advisory projects
- Management opportunities in the pipeline for the right individual
- Approx. $65k-$80k package
Supervisor/Manager Accountants / Auditors:
- 5+ years' local experience or working in a manager or assistant manager capacity
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience managing a client portfolio and leading/supervising a team
- Strong emphasis on building client relationships
- Potential to progress into partnership
- Approx. $80k-$120k package
Please submit your CV to [email protected] to register your interest or contact Ashleigh Hennessy on 02 8296 5888 for a confidential discussion.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?