Title: Accounting Project Advisor | Automotive
Company Name: IDOM Automotive Group
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
IDOM Automotive Group have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career. As the Accounting Project Advisor, the successful candidate will be implementing various accounting projects across our group.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Proficient in all facets of accounts function to trial balance/BAS returns
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and reporting skills
- Highly analytical and organised with very strong attention to detail
- Astute with an ability to quickly learn and enhance your skillset
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work as a self-directed member of a team
- CA/CPA Qualification is highly regarded
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is essential
- Fantastic long term career opportunity with a leading automotive group!
- Excellent salary package $$$
- Friendly and supportive company culture and management team
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities for career growth
- Work for one of the largest automotive groups in the world!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join an employer known for outstanding working conditions and culture, forward your resume by clicking 'Apply Now'
. *You must have relevant qualifications & experience to be considered for this position. We will only be contacting those who match the criteria. Please note:
IDOM Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces and values equality, cultural diversity and inclusion. All shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment checks including police and medical checks.
Read Before Apply
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?