Title: Accounts & Administration Manager
Company Name: A One Earthworks
Job Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, ACT, hall
Employment Status: Full Time
A One Earthworks is a busy, dynamic, Canberra based organisation working on high profile civil earth moving and excavation. We have over 15 years in the civil construction industry and have built a solid reputation for being a reliable and dependable partner. We pride ourselves on providing high quality service to our clients.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated and suitably qualified Admin & Accounts Manager to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis. This position will be responsible for the daily running of the business.
- Work with a growing local company on high profile infrastructure projects
- Career Development opportunities to grow and learn. Flexible working conditions
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Invoicing from Dockets
- Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Payroll - award interpretation
- HR - employment documentation, organise training, medical checks, timesheets, entering employee schedules, posting job ads
- Maintaining record registers – certificates, qualifications & licences, managing employee inductions in customer portals.
- Marketing - updating website content
- Answering telephone inquiries and responding & managing email correspondence
- Other administrative duties such as ordering uniforms, stationery, booking accommodation
- Prequal & tender document preparation - including maintaining company plans, policies & procedures
- Previous experience in an administrative role within the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills, including effective negotiation and the ability to liaise effectively with diverse external and internal stakeholders
- High-level organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and time management skills under limited direction and supervision. Sound judgement and problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail including data entry skills with a high level of accuracy. Excellent computer skills with the ability to pick up new programs easily; Software experience – e.g. Accounting Xero, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac operation systems
How to apply
If you believe this opportunity matches your experience, skills and work approach, and you are looking to join a progressive company, then send your application to [email protected]
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?Do you have experience in administration?How many years of accounting experience do you have?How would you rate your English language skills?