Title: Accounts & Administration Officer
Company Name: Advantage Interior Design
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, banksmeadow
Employment Status: Full Time
Advantage Interior Design specialise in full-service residential interior design and decoration from concept to design development, documentation, project management and complete furnishing and styling.
About the role
Due to growth of the business, we are looking for an organised and efficient person for a new accounts and administration role supporting the operations of the design team. You will play a crucial role in assisting the team in managing the accounts element of all interior design projects. This is a permanent part-time opportunity up to 30 hours per week, over a minimum three days per week.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Set up processes and procedures for this newly created role.
- Accounts payable – issuing purchase orders, managing expenses and invoicing.
- Accounts receivable – processing payments and following up on overdue accounts.
- Processing credit card payments and accounts reconciliation.
- Managing delivery logistics and checking ETAs and general liaison with suppliers, contractors and delivery companies.
- Accurate entry of information into Xero and WorkflowMax software and project management spreadsheets.
- Documenting and managing receipt of goods into the warehouse and allocation to projects.
- Filing and archiving and general office support.
You must be able to work autonomously, be customer focused and have a high attention to detail! You will also need to demonstrate:
- Accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Xero and WorkflowMax software.
- Minimum four years’ experience in an accounts and / or an admin support role.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google sheets.
Email a one-page cover letter which addresses the selection criteria together with your CV to [email protected] date for applications is COB Tuesday 4th May 2021. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using Xero?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Do you have experience in administration?How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?Do you have previous invoicing experience?How many years of accounts administration experience do you have?