Title: Accounts Administrator
Company Name: Professional Search Group
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
Our logistics client with site locations across Australia is experiencing an exciting period of growth. Head office based in Perth. The company is seeking a Accounts Administrator on permenant basis to maintain the day-today running of the accounts department as directed by the finance management team
- Raising invoices in accordance with contracts
- Communicating with external clients and internal staff in regard to invoices
- Processing supplier Invoices / reconciliations
- Responding to internal and external accounts enquiries
- Assist with month end.
- Data entry and system administration
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Raising manual purchase orders
- Assist with branch financial forecasts and budgets.
- Filing coordination
- General administration duties
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people.
- Advanced level of computer literacy
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution.
- High attention to details, focus in on completing the work with accuracy.
- A professional phone manner with clear, fluent, and concise communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to accept direction, retain knowledge/training and follow instructions effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Proactive, ambitious, and able to problem solve.
- Positive attitude towards work and helping others.
To be considered for this role, submit your CV today (in Word format) by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For more information and a full job description please contact Kim Stapleton on [email protected]