Title: Accounts Administrator
Company Name: QJumpers
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Waikato, Rest of Waikato,
Employment Status: Full Time
Generation Homes is one of NZ’s top ten home builders who have been delivering customers dreams by making building easy in New Zealand for over 21 years.
Due to our fabulous Accounts Administrator moving on we are seeking a new team member. Located in Cambridge and reporting to the General Manager, you will have sole responsibility for all facets of the accounting function for the Waikato team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a company with a great team culture, strong values, and plenty of people contact.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- End to end bank reconciliations
- End to end Accounts Payable
- Processing client progress payments
- Monitoring and collecting supplier rebates
- Reporting individual job profitability and supply back costing information to the production team
- Providing month end workpapers to support the trial balance for external management account preparation
- Daily cashflow monitoring and making one off payments as required
- Updating forecast with sales and work in progress
- Monitoring overhead expenses and updating margin data on jobs
- Checking and ensuring data integrity
- Being a regional Office 365 champion for your team
- Hosting the show home and greeting customers if required
Our ideal candidate will be organised, thorough, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. It is essential that you are systems and process orientated, with strong IT skills.
You will have:
- Solid experience in a sole charge position or an accounting qualification with 3+ years practical experience
- Experience in using a job costing accounting package (Accredo preferred but not essential)
- Great computer skills, and the ability to use a CRM and the Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- High attention to detail and the ability to work through processes in a methodical manner
- Real Estate or construction industry experience preferably, but this is not essential
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to train and coach others on our systems
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- A current NZ driver’s licence
You will be supported with ongoing training and development to ensure you are happy and successful in your role.
If this sounds like you and you would enjoy working hard but also enjoying a collegial and fun environment, then please apply online today!