Title: Accounts Administrator
Company Name: The Staffroom Ltd
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Bay of Plenty, Tauranga, taurangacentral
Employment Status: Full Time
A well established business that consistently provides exceptional service and outstanding results to their clients through high standards and best practice being an Elite Business Leader in their industry.
You will be an experienced Accounts Administrator that loves a numbers game! A busy role that provides support to our clients Commercial Property Team by processing a variety of transactions ensuring no stone is unturned. This position is offering a variety of accounting and administration functions whilst dealing with a range of enquiries from a diverse team.
Key Responsibilities include:
Attributes, Skills & Experienced required:
- Managing commercial Trust Accounts
- Creditor Payments and Debt Management
- Owner payouts
- Monthly reporting
- Ad hoc Administration functions
- Proven accounting experience with end to end processing of Payable and Receivables, Reconciliation
- Confident with handling pressure and juggling multiple tasks
- Well established problem solving and analytical skills
- High standard of personal integrity, discretion and confidentiality is a must
- Technology savvy – Google Applications and Xero an advantage
- Lease documentation knowledge preferred
A fast paced, busy role that will give you diversity and an opportunity to make a difference. Smart offices working amongst an ambitious and dedicated team of professionals. Full time hours and a competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate. How to Apply:
Click on the link, email your cv and cover letter to register your interest in working for a busy team that will keep you on your toes in one of NZ’s fastest growing and stunning cities. Don’t delay – applications will be viewed in first come first served basis, please only apply if you obtain NZ residency, Visa applications will not be considered.