Title: Accounts Administrator/Workshop Coordinator
Company Name: Trenchless Service Centre
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan, woodridge
Employment Status: Full Time
Trenchless Service Centre is a small growing business, located in Woodridge QLD, and we are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator/ Workshop Coordinator to join our team.
The Ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has experience I dealing with customers and clients
- Has experience and is skilled in MYOB, inventory, logistics and Excel
- Provides a friendly and positive first impression of our Professional Agency to all external parties.
- Has an ability to communicate confidently and a consistent pleasant phone manner. With good written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and is accountable for their own workflow and areas of responsibility.
- Good time management with proactive mindset and attention to detail
- Has knowledge of a workshop environment with Technical/ Mechanical aptitude
The main responsibilities include:
- Accounts Receivable - attending to customer queries, processing credit card payments, sending out AR statements and various AR tasks as required.
- Accounts Payable - processing and expensing invoices both local and international, preparing supplier payments, reconciling credit card statements and expense allocations.
- Payroll- Processing and fulfilling payroll.
- Generating & Emailing out all invoices to the clients (ensuring they have the required information attached/purchase orders etc)
- Daily banking and general office procedures
- Assisting with job quoting and costing
- Front desk duties - answering and directing calls, greeting guests etc.
- Raising purchase orders, keeping track of and ordering consumables for office, and other ad-hoc supplies
- Continued communication with clients and staff on job status
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory
- Working closely with our onsite technicians and assisting them when required.
This is a full-time position varying between the hours of 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accounts administrator?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have customer service experience?