Title: Accounts and Administration
Company Name: Acsess Health Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs, bayswater
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a leading specialist communications company that operates Australia wide offering the largest and most diverse range of communications solutions to the aged care and retirement sectors. Due to continuous growth of the business, we are looking to expand our workforce with an experienced Accounts/Admin Assistant who will provide support to our management team located in Bayswater Victoria.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Entering Receivable and Payable invoices
· Reconciling bank accounts.
· Processing payments to suppliers.
· Assist with providing financial information and reports.
· Maintain files and databases.
· General administrative support to the management team.
· Handle requests and queries appropriately.
· Word processing – reports, presentations, correspondence.
· Other tasks as directed.
· Liaising with customers and suppliers.
· Experience and knowledge of accounting systems (MYOB).
· Attention to detail is essential.
· Competent computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint).
· Great attitude and people skills is a must.
· Ability to multitask.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Motivation and eagerness to learn new skills.
· Excellent written and Oral English skills.
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, highest quality of work and pride themselves on strong organisational skills. A drivers license and motor vehicle is essential as limited public transport is available.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company. Hours of work will be Monday through Friday from 8.30am until 5pm.