Title: Accounts and Payroll Officer
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs, ringwood
Employment Status: Part Time
Epic Fuel Group is a privately owned BP fuel retailer with over 15 years of experience in the petroleum retail industry with sites across Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager & Managing Director, we are looking for an energetic and experienced Accounts and Payroll Officer to join our family friendly, professional & awesome team in our Melbourne Head Office on Part Time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with various system such as MYOB, Point of Sales Kreative systems etc.
- Bank Reconciliation, accounts payable & accounts receivables
- Processing weekly payroll plus reviewing weekly timesheets
- BAS & IAS preparation
- Month end and Year end processing, reconciliations, reporting and data entry of required journals.
- Assist in preparing financial information/reports for Accountants, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ad-hoc analysis for the Managing Director & Business Development Manager as needed.
- Stock inventory and fixed asset register reconciliations.
Skills & Experience:
- You MUST reside in and hold work rights in Australia.
- MUST have excellent knowledge of MYOB.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or higher qualification will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy.
- Experience working in a bookkeeping or accounting firm will be a distinct advantage.
- Good working knowledge of accounting programs MYOB will be desirable.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Alert & attention to detail needed.
Benefits & Culture:
- Flexible working hours - Part Time available - 2 to 3 days a week Monday to Friday.
- Career development- We offer you fantastic development with ongoing training provided.
- Join a well-established firm - We are a friendly, close-knit and hardworking team.
- Job security- Immediate start available for the right candidate.
- Supportive management- Work within an open and flat management structure.
How to Apply:
Please apply via SEEK by clicking on the "Apply for this job" button above with your CV and Cover Letter
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Do you have experience using MYOB?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?