Title: Accounts Assistant
Company Name: DRCS
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland, easttamaki
Employment Status: Full Time
Due to growth we are seeking an Accounts & Administrative Assistant to join our team.
We are on the hunt for a motivated, enthusiastic accounts professional to join our team; Supporting our branches, across New Zealand and Australia we have a new opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join our friendly team.
Who are we? We are 100% New Zealand owned and privately owned we have five different divisions with branches across NZ and Australia. We are leaders in our field and offer a very stable work environment with growth options for an ambitious person.
- Your Profile
Practical accounts experience, within a large service or manufacturing organisation would be advantageous.
- 2+ years working within administration and accounts
- Be intermediate skilled in using MS Office / Excel
- Data entry experience, high volume with excellent accuracy
- Hold a Valid work, Resident, or Citizen Visa
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with people from various backgrounds
- Want to work in a fun and energetic environment
- reconciling bank accounts
- coordinating year-end accounts with Accountants
- archiving account and project documentation
- other sundry tasks as required
- ERP system comprehension and an understanding of transactional flows
- Positive and energetic with loads of initiative and the ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Confident communicator with the natural ability to actively problem solve
- Strong attention to detail and good time management
This role is available for an immediate start. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement for an ambitious and motivated person.
We offer an above average salary and other incentives.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?How many years of accounts administration experience do you have?