Title: Accounts Coordinator
Company Name: Pillow Talk
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, darra
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Thanks for considering embarking on a journey with Pillow Talk!
Now is your opportunity to be part of the Pillow Talk Fabric, by joining us in this exciting Accounts Coordinator role at our enviable Darra Head Office.
As an Accounts Coordinator at Pillow Talk, you’ll assist with the maintenance and reconciliation of accurate financial data to support the business with tracking and forecasting its expenditure, as well as measuring overall performance. This ranges from the processing of transactional information to the compilation of financial reports and subsequent analysis, the purpose of which is to enable the timely and accurate dissemination of data to key stakeholders in order to assist in making key business decisions.
A bit about you...
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience, within a practice or retail environment
- Hold, or are in the process of studying, a Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Accounting
- Experience using accounting ERP and CRM tools and software, preferably MYOB Exo and RMS
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with strengths in pivot tables, graphs, automation enabling formulas and distilling large data sets, along with the appetite to grow and advance these skills
- A strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and superb written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills and time management
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others and contribute to a positive work culture
- The ability to recognise and create opportunities and to act with a sense of urgency rather than waiting passively for it to happen
- Able to gain insight into situations, problems and processes and deconstruct problems; systematically investigating the various components
Why we think you should consider joining the Pillow Talk Tribe!
- Competitive salary DOE
- 14 month contract with possibility to extend
- Generous store discount after qualifying period – T&C’s apply
- Onsite parking
- Access to onsite gym and discounted personal training
- 100% Australian owned and operated company
- One of the largest linen and home wares specialists in the country
- Opportunities for further learning & career growth
- Warm, friendly & supportive work environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable team
- Family values and a culture of inclusivity and belonging
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the Pillow Talk Tribe apply below!
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every person who expresses interest in working for us.
Pillow Talk are dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?