Title: Accounts & HR Officer
Company Name: Insight Electrical Technology
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
The role requires an experienced, reliable and organised accounts and payroll officer. The Accounts & HR officer will work to support the Executive and Project Teams and will be responsible for performing a number of financial, HR & payroll functions.
• You are organised, accurate & have a flair for numbers and processes
• Your efficiency, strong communication skills & knowledge enable you to run processes smoothly and answer employee questions with ease, in a friendly & professional way
• You will have demonstrated expertise in financial and HR processes
• You are highly self-motivated and professional
• You will be able to work with sensitive information on a daily basis.
• You are capable of managing your workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• You are a supportive team player and are willing to go above and beyond when the need arises
• You love being part of a high-performance team and making sure our work together achieves maximum impact
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Cert IV in Book keeping and/or Accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Finance & HR or a similar role
• Advanced Microsoft Office and Xero (or equivalent) skills, with an ability to become familiar with other organisation platforms and software
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and to be flexible in the role
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, a friendly and professional demeanor with a positive, people-focused disposition
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Experience in an independent, low supervision work environment
• Assist the Accounts Officer in all aspects of finance including APAR, reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards, process accruals & prepayments,
preparing monthly financial statements.
• When required manage tax filing/payments including PAYG,PAYE and BAS returns
• Assist with month end reporting including the compilation of monthly project financial reports.
• Monthly accounts payable and accounts receivable invoicing and processing and being a point of contact for external invoice/payment queries
• Effective professional relationships developed with internal stakeholders, especially Project Managers.
• Prepare & process accurate fortnightly payroll; including expense claims & additional third-party payments.
• Respond to all employee queries in a timely & courteous manner
• Prepare accurate payroll month end reports and EOFY STP reports.
• Maintain HR Platform
• Manage recruitment process via HR Platform
• Manage review process, calendars and information management
• Ensure Company Inductions are complete and current
• Ensure employee records are collected & maintained accurately
• Prepare new employee contracts
• Manage onboarding Process
• Manage and report on Staff external and internal Training program progress