Title: Accounts Manager
Company Name: Fairsupply.com.au Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Coffs Harbour & North Coast, coffsharbour
Employment Status: Part Time
WHO ARE WE?
FairSupply is a cutting edge ESG data provider and law firm. We’re a tech startup. We’re a law firm. We are moving the dial on how Australia’s biggest companies engage with one of the crucial human rights issues of our time: modern slavery.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
What we need right now is someone with the character, account management skills and drive to bring their best to our team of dedicated individuals as we rapidly accelerate our presence within the Australian marketplace.
Maybe that’s you.
TASKS OF THE ROLE
- Undertaking accounts payable and receivable
- Processing weekly payroll
- Responding to routine account queries and follow-ups
- Reconciliation of expenses and purchases
- Reporting to the Senior Management on a number of Accounts & Payroll related responsibilities and duties
- Liaising with an external Accountant to adhere to taxation and/or relative legislative requirements
- General bookkeeping
- Updating budget
- Experience with XERO is essential
- A working knowledge of Google-suite is desirable
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Our clients are some of the biggest companies in Australia: we require excellence. We are looking for:
- Prior experience in a similar position with the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Strong organisational skills alongside a positive can-do attitude
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The dual-abilities of being able to work well autonomously as well as being a committed team player
Interested applicants should apply now!
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using Xero?