Title: Accounts & Office Administrator
Company Name: Tink Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, pottspoint
Employment Status: Part Time
Tink recruitment is a nationwide, award winning, recruitment agency specialising in real estate, industrial and hospitality. With our rapid growth comes further working opportunities.
Your role will be here to assist Tink Recruitments management team and head up the internal accounts division. This role is for an individual who can work in fast paced working environments, handle high pressured situations and be able to work autonomously.
- General administration to management team
- Order work stationary and maintain office standards
- General adhoc office duties, printing, filing, scanning and further duties
- Attend meetings and take meeting minutes if and when required
- Assist with implementation of new processes and procedures
- Complete all internal accounts - create and send invoices, follow up invoices sent, chase outstanding invoices, answer account queries, respond to all account questions from suppliers, clients and more.
- Input placements into our CRM system, data entry
- Set calendar invites based on Tink Recruitments internal processes and procedures
- Set up new clients on external payment options
- Assist with staff wages and commission payments
- Track all invoicing and payments via Tink Recruitments internal processes.
Further duties and detailed job description will be provided during the interview process.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please call Zoe at Tink Recruitment on 0422 169 668 or email your resume to [email protected] Or simply apply through our seek advertisement.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?Do you have experience in administration?