Title: Accounts Officer
Company Name: BFE Services Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, stmarys
Employment Status: Full Time
About BFE Services
Established in 2001, BFE is a privately owned business based in Western Sydney operating in manufacturing, wholesale and retail.
We are currently undergoing a period of major growth as one of our core product lines, servicing the caravan and camping industry, is approaching its full launch to domestic and international markets. This has determined the need for a dedicated Accounts Officer, a role that has potential for advancement as the company grows.
About the role
Opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer to join our growing SME. Working directly with the General Manager, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of the Accounts functions within the business. This highly autonomous position will see you managing all aspects of accounting across a small group of companies. This role can be flexible in being part-time for the right candidate.
- Monthly accounts reconciliations and reporting.
- Weekly payroll.
- SGC reporting and processing.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable (both national and international).
- New supplier setup.
- Banking, bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Periodical IAS and BAS preparation and reporting.
- Processing EOFY and preparation of annual accounts reports for the Company Accountant.
- Journal preparation and posting.
- Maintain records and files.
- Perform all tasks within the policies and procedures of the WHS system.
- Other responsibilities as authorised by the General Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting processes.
- Knowledge of, and experience using computer applications, in particular MS Office (Excel), Xero.
- A resilient and driven attitude.
- Ability to use initiative, multi task and meet deadlines.
- Good organisational skills, work ethic and personal initiative.
- Ability to work without supervision in a small team.
- Knowledge of administrative and financial procedures and protocols.
- Follow instructions, direction and procedures for safe work practices.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience using JIWA software.
- An understanding of intercompany accounting highly advantageous.
- Current NSW Drivers License.
If you think you are an excellent fit for this challenging and multi-faceted role please apply.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using Xero?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?