Title: Accounts Officer/ Bookeeper
Company Name: Infinity Pharmacy Group
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, fortitudevalley
Employment Status: Full Time
The Infinity Group provides management and administration support to approximately 51 Pharmacies across South East Queensland and Northern NSW.
The Infinity Group is currently seeking applications from suitably experienced and qualified candidates to join the growing Finance Team as an Accounts Officer/Bookkeeper.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable processing
- Customer Direct Debit processing
- Manage Accounts email
- Phone suppliers/customers
- Oversee Receipt Bank (Dext) processing to ensure data accuracy
- Batching of payments via Xero and upload to banks for approval
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Assist with Bank Reconciliations/Journals
- Assist with Payroll
In order to be successful, you’ll possess:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with Xero and Receipt Bank (Dext)
- Proficient with Excel and good general computer literacy
- Payroll processing experience highly regarded
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise deadlines and work independently (part-time work from home available)
For further information please contact the HR Advisor on 07 3831 4345 [link removed].
Applications close 5 April 2021.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an account officer?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Do you have experience using Xero?