Title: Accounts Officer
Company Name: Delorean Energy
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, westperth
Employment Status: Full Time
Delorean Corporation is a vertically-integrated renewable energy generation and retail company. Delorean is an established leader in bioenergy, building a portfolio of bioenergy infrastructure assets in Australia and New Zealand.
Off the back of sustained and substantial growth and with the completion of an IPO due to close imminently it is an exciting time for an enthusiastic and energetic Accounts Officer to join Delorean’s finance team.
About the Role
The Accounts Officer will take end-to-end accountability for the finance teams accounts administration including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
Specifically, the Accounts Officer will:
- Support the finance team with timely and accurate general-ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Take end-to-end accountability for the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes with regard to the group’s financial policies and procedures.
- Support the operational teams with accurate, timely and regular accounts payable and receivable reporting and analysis.
- Prepare the group’s monthly payroll.
- Manage and coordinate the accounts enquiries and queries including receivable, payable and payroll queries.
- Support the wider finance team on various cyclical projects such as audit, financial reporting, statutory and compliance matters, system upgrades and improvements and so on.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Full Australian working rights.
- At least some formal training or experience in all of the following areas:
- Accounts Payable;
- Accounts Receivable;
- Payroll; and
- General Ledger Maintenance and Reconciliations.
- Are looking for a challenge that will allow you to take ownership and accountability for your area of expertise.
- Previous experience with Xero and strong excel skills would be an advantage as would previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Free thinkers who have a can-do attitude.
- People looking for a challenge that will allow them to take ownership and accountability for their area of expertise.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible work arrangements where performance is measured by outcomes alone.
- Autonomy and empowerment to deliver on the role’s objectives.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Do you have experience using Xero?What's your expected annual base salary?