Title: Accounts Officer
Company Name: green rv
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Sunshine Coast, forestglen
Employment Status: Full Time
Green RV is an Australian family owned and operated caravan retail dealership business committed to helping our customers find their perfect caravan.
We are located at Forest Glen on the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
We are seeking a highly motivated & capable person to become an integral part of our Finance/Admin team. This role reports directly to the CFO. A strong work ethic, willingness to assist in many areas of the business and your ability to be proactive will contribute greatly to your success in this role. This role offers a mix of both accounting and administration work. It would really suit an all rounder type with a good understanding of accounting principles or the capability to quickly develop this knowledge, and is also happy to compliment their role with a range of administration tasks.
- Daily Bank Reconciliations & Cash Flow preparation for the CFO for five (5) separate entities.
- Processing of floorplan financier payouts.
- Assistance with Daily Banking, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable duties when required around end of month and busy times / leave.
- Processing of monthly journal entries & other end of month related tasks at the CFO's request.
- Coordinating the companies workplace health & safety procedures and reporting.
- Monthly caravan deal pack closures and commission calculations for the show team & Forest Glen yard.
- Consignment deal pack closures & processing of trust account transactions / journal entries.
- Consciously implementing continuous improvements.
- VIN plate checks & ordering if required.
- Assistance with answering & forwarding of phone calls when required.
- Assistance with registration of caravans if required.
- Meeting & Greeting Clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Well-organised & good time manager, efficient, friendly & polite.
- Flexible attitude and positive work ethic.
- Strongly motivated to provide quality work.
- Good level of experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software (i.e. MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as be able to take initiative to undertake a variety of tasks and be able to multitask.
- Minimum of 2 years + experience in an accounting / administration role is desirable or capability to quickly develop this.
- Applicants with an understanding of double entry bookkeeping experience is desired but not essential.
- Valid drivers licence.
- Eclipse DMS experience is preferred but not essential.
Please note, only successful applications will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?