Title: Accounts Officer
Company Name: Juvenaire Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast, stapylton
Employment Status: Full Time
Juvenaire is the largest independent disaster recovery, restoration and cleaning management company in Queensland.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Officer to join our established accounts team based at our Gold Coast office, in Stapylton/Yatala.
The successful applicant will be working in our accounts team, assisting in the responsibility of all aspects of the company’s bookkeeping requirements.
We are seeking someone who has the following attributes:
- Ability to accept direction, retain knowledge/training and follow instructions effectively and efficiently
- To maintain Juvenaire's high standard in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Willing to help wherever is needed around the office
- Proactive, ambitious, and able to problem solve
- Overall positive attitude towards work and helping others
- High attention to detail
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Debt Collection
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- BAS Preparation & Filing
- Data Entry
- General Administrative Duties
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with XERO or a similar accounting package
- Experience with ServiceM8 or a similar job managment system would be an advantage
If you feel that you are suited for this role, and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?