Title: Accounts Officer - Permanent Role
Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
A leader in its respective field, with a steady future of growth ahead, our client is looking for an experienced accounts officer to join their team.
Reporting to the senior management accountant and collaborating across the finance team, the position is truly an accounts all rounder role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable
- Monitoring of accounts payable email inbox to ensure electronic
invoicing is processed.
- Processing of all stock and non-stock invoices in an accurate and timely manner and following up suppliers and branch personnel as required.
- Timely processing of new supplier credit application forms and verbal confirmation of supplier bank account details.
- Setting up of new suppliers as required
- Assist with weekly payment runs.
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintain debtors overdue accounts within agreed company performance levels
- Complete credit reference checks for customer credit applications, in conjunction with company policy/procedure
- Prepare cheque deposits and process customer credit card payments
- Ensure accounts receivable module is up to date
- Assist with preparation of debtors ageing reports
- Preparation of the GST return (Australia & Overseas)
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with month end processes and journals
- Adhoc tasks as required
To be a successful applicant you will need to demonstrate:
How to Apply
- Previous experience in accounts positions
- Experience working within a high paced, high volume environment
- The ability to take responsibility and ensure you meet your deadlines
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work within in a large team and adapt across the business
To express your interest please apply today below!!
Read Before Apply
What's your expected annual base salary?