Title: Accounts Officer/Bookkeeper
Company Name: IPA Adelaide
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, norwood
Employment Status: Full Time
We have recently partnered with a linguist business that has been operating for over 30 years. Due to organic growth, we are looking for an Accounts Officer/Bookkeeper with experience using Xero. You would be joining a close knit team based in Norwood that boast longevity in their staff retention. Our client is looking for the right team fit, this position is permanent full time hours, however for the right candidate they are open to someone wanting to work school hours.
You will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of the accounting processes
- Sound computer literacy skills with intermediate skills in MS Excel and MS Word
- Understand the importance of adhering to deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accurate processing.
- Good understanding of working with the highest level of confidentiality due to the highly sensitive personnel and business data used in the course of undertaking the duties of this role.
- Accuracy and effectiveness when completing tasks.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills
If you meet the necessary skills and experience for this exciting position, please apply online with your updated CV.
As a community minded company, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.