Title: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeper
Company Name: Westwood Accountants
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, homebush
Employment Status: Full Time
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Bookkeeper
Our hostpitality and events organisation is experiencing rapid growth and is now seeking ta full time Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable administrator within our team.
This opportunity will be suitable for someone who enjoys a role with variety!
Reporting directly to the CEO and senior management and the appointed Company Accountant, you will be involved in, and therefore must have at least 3 years’ experience in:-
- Preparing financial statements and cashflow analysis;
- Lodging and managing ATO and ASIC portals and interfaces;
- Prepare and review business activity statements;
- Research and consult a range of tax issues;
- Completing all ATO and ASIC paperwork, forms and requirements;
- Payroll tax calculations and other payroll activities which may include holiday pay and sick leave calculations;
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable for company related accounts;
- Daily bookkeeping and bank reconciliations;
- Use MYOB/Xero interface;
- Debtor and Creditor control; and
- Stock control.
The role requires that you must:-
- MYOB & Xero experience;
- Be well presented;
- Enjoy a team focused environment;
- Have strong people and communication skills;
- Be proactive and motivated; and
- Have permanent residency in Australia and strong English-speaking capabilities;
- Be able to work autonomously; and
- Be Flexible with work hours
It is essential that you have experience using Excel, Word, Outlook and multiple accounting software systems; Xero, Myob AccountRight.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?Do you have customer service experience?Do you have experience using MYOB?