Title: Accounts Payable Admin
Company Name: United Lift Services Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Western Suburbs, yarraville
Employment Status: Full Time
Due to company expansion, we have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Admin to join our Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for students and recent graduates to apply your studies within a Melbourne based company that has expanded to NSW, SA and QLD.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be a proactive individual with strong attention to detail and can-do attitude working within the finance team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing regular payment runs
- Answer any accounts enquiries and resolve any disputes that arise.
- Liaising with different departments
- Maintain internal purchase orders- this involves issuing numbers to different departments and checking them against orders and invoices.
- Processing invoices into the accounts payable system (high volume of data entry)
- Reconciliations of other supplier and debtor accounts
- Manage archiving and other record keeping duties where required.
- Ad hoc admin duties where required.
The ideal member of our team will have:
- The ability to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to self-manage workflow and deadlines.
- Basic to mid-level computer skills (Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Negotiation skills are advantageous.
- Ability to effectively prioritise work to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Previous experience in an accounts position or an accounts degree would be preferred.
- An easy-going attitude and sense of humour
What we will provide to you:
- On the job training
- Working within a supportive and close-knit team
- Opportunities for growth
- Encouragement to pursue career and knowledge development
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter in pdf format to [email protected] [link removed]
Graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have data entry experience?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?