Title: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / ADMINSTRATION ASSISTANT
Company Name: Roc Consulting
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
This local business is a well respected energy broker with a central office in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They're well-known as an employer that looks after their people, providing all staff from apprentices to managers with opportunities to upskill, develop and grow their careers.
An Accounts Payable & Adminstration Assistant has now become available due to company expansion.
- Assisting with the account payments into partner accounts via banking portals and commercial merchants
- Generating and maintenance of MS Excel payment reports through Salesforce CRM
- Reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Accurate data entry and ability to utilise MS Excel PivotTable
- Supporting Accounts Payable Lead and Business Managers with all account related enquiries
- Handling phone calls/emails and responding to general payment enquiries
- General administration - data entry, print documents, mail merge, post mail
Some of the huge benefits for this role are:
- Highly competitive Salary with $50K + Super
- Flexible working conditions managing your own schedule with 3 days a week working from home!
- Immediate start by 10/5/21
- Supportive, positive and fun environment!
- Best industry knowledge at your fingertips from your mentors & managers
- Multi-stated business with career progression opportunities to advance
- Exclusive offerings & solutions only available to this business
To be considered for this position it is vital that you have the below experience & qualities:
- Prior experience within Accounts Payable of ANY capacity; Telecommunications, Banking / Finance / Loans, Travel, Insurance, Energy, Utilities, Health, Superannuation, Transport, Government & Education, etc - ALL are welcome and strongly encouraged to apply
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Knowledge and experience within CRM Systems, particularly Salesforce
- Experiencing in reconciling and balancing financial transactions and accounts
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
You will be someone who is motivated, tenacious, passionate, driven and hungry to pave a long term successful career with a top industry leader.
If you have the above criteria apply below, or for more information or a confidential discussion Patrick on 07 3221 3598 or 1800 758 782 today for more details.
You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available.http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au