Title: Accounts Payable / Assistant Credit Controller
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches, northsydney
Employment Status: Full Time
North Sydney based company.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who will also be assisting with Credit Control function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with the AR Officer / Credit Controller, the role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to be able to work effectively in a team.
- Bank Entries and reconciliations
- Coding and posting of invoices
- Coding and Uploading of employee expenses
- Processing Payment runs
- Managing enquiries from suppliers
- AP reconciliation
- Management of Cab charges
- Assisting in Month-end journals and reconciliations
- Ensuring AP payments and invoices are processed accurately and within expected time periods
- Supporting Finance Manager and the wider Finance team
- Other Ad hoc tasks as they arise
Credit Control Element
- Along with AR Officer, responsible for debt collection and controlling outstanding debtors
- Liaising with internal and external customers and addressing queries
- Phone calling debtors with email follow ups
- Working alongside AR Officer to resolve any issues
- Monthly and ad hoc reports as required
- Assist AR Officer with Aged Debtor Reconciliations
- Must have good prior AP experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- A strong understanding of excel and experience with mid ERP software
- Pro-active and have an enthusiastic attitude plus the desire to contribute to the success of the team
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
If you think you have what it takes and you feel you are a good match, we invite you to submit your CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?