Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Company Name: Easts Group | Sydney Roosters
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, bondijunction
Employment Status: Full Time
Easts Group is an organisation with a proud history going back to 1958. We are currently comprised of 3 Licensed Clubs (Easts Leagues, Kingswood Sports and Berkeley Sports) and have an affiliation with the Sydney Roosters. We are looking for someone that is going to come on the journey with us to strive for our Vision “To Always have Something to Crow About”.
About the role
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for processing accounts payable invoices and payments in line with Easts financial policies and procedures. The role is responsible for day-to-day invoice processing and payment processing including verifying, classifying, computing and posting accounts payable data.
- Act as a key adviser to the Financial Controller & Finance team with regards to creditors
- Ensure all accounts payable invoices are processed into the accounting system accurately and efficiently, including correctly coding to the General Ledger
- Cross check to ensure purchasing stock control have updated the daily ledger system for all receipts and invoices via the creditors system
- Generate and distribute EFT payments to designated creditors bank accounts efficiently
- Perform other duties as reasonably requested by supervisors.
Skills and experience
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong administrative and record-keeping skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting processes, particularly in relation to Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of NetSuite will be highly regarded
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?