Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Company Name: Warrikal Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, westperth
Employment Status: Full Time
Warrikal is an Indigenous owned and operated Western Australia business that focuses on mine site maintenance, shutdowns and small to medium size SMP and capital works. Since our beginnings in 2016, we have become a preferred supplier that offers complete turnkey solutions for disciplines including mechanical, electrical, civil, fabrication and access support solutions.
The successful delivery of past projects and the high standards delivered on these has helped us form the foundations of the company's rapid progression and the solid reputation gained throughout the mining industry.
About the Role
Warrikal are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our growing team. Based in our West Perth office this full time role will be working Monday to Friday from 8am - 5pm.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy and dependable.
- A positive, motivated and proactive attitude with the ability to work well within a team.
- Assistance in tracking purchase orders for the projects and operations team.
- Matching purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Supplier invoice entry and reconciliation.
- Maintain a high level of customer service with internal and external stakeholders.
- Complete supplier account applications and maintain accurate supplier details.
- Assistance with employee set-up and workforce resourcing within company software packages for timesheet entries.
- Assist in the reconciliation of employee timesheets for payroll purposes.
- Various administration tasks including responding to correspondence, filing and data management.
You will be part of a fast-paced engineering company within a friendly working environment, a supportive management team who reward hard work and enthusiasm. Our team are passionate about Warrikal, its future and want our employees to progress, succeed and grow alongside us.
Warrikal are an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?