Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company Name: Crothers Construction
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs, applecross
Employment Status: Full Time
Crothers Construction is a successful and renowned Western Australian construction group. Crothers specializes in all disciplines of commercial construction throughout Western Australia. Crothers is a highly customer focused business committed to innovation and technical excellence.
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our team in Perth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this position is responsible for managing the accounts payable function of the group.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Continual review and improvement of the company accounts payable procedures
- Providing guidance and training to a small accounts payable team
- Substantiation, processing and records management of accounts payable documents
- Reconciliation of all company bank account statements to general ledger
- Control and maintenance of company bank guarantees and subcontractor retention registers
- Reconciliation of company expense accounts (visa/ fuel/ telephone)
- Assist with the development and maintenance of supplier performance review system and management of records
- Receipting and allocation of receipts daily as per bank statements
- Completion and submission of credit applications
To be considered for this position you will be required to have or be:
- 7+ years’ experience in accounting including in a supervisory capacity
- Construction industry experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (Office 365 preferred but not essential)
- CHEOPS experience (preferred but not essential)
- Highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to learn new systems, processes and procedures and recommend improvements
- Strong attention to detail – high volume & high accuracy data entry skills essential
- Well-developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effective organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and problem-solve
- Valid driver’s license
- Right to work in Australia
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated dependent on knowledge, skills and level of experience.
To apply for this role please forward a covering letter detailing the motivation for your application to Paula Butson, HR Manager, together with a copy of your CV using the APPLY button below. Applications close Wednesday, April 7th, 2021.
Unsolicited applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.