Title: Accounts Payable Manager
Company Name: West Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that has been going from strength to strength. The role will see you work closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders while utilising your existing leadership skills to motivate a team of accounts payable officers and ensure that vendors are managed in accordance with company policy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and motivate a team of Accounts Payable Officers
- Assign responsibilities and tasks to ensure objectives are met on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Train and mentor staff in department procedures and daily tasks providing advice where required
- Overseeing controls and month-end reporting
- Act as an escalation point for internal and external queries
- Review of Supplier Statement reconciliations and finalise payment runs
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practice is adhered to
- Ah-hoc tasks as required
- Involvement and participation in any active company projects if required
To be considered for the role you will ideally have:
- Extensive background in Accounts Payable with management/leadership skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Exposure to large ERP Systems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to liaise at all levels in a diplomatic and professional manner
To apply online, please email your resumes to Kate Cvetanoska by clicking the apply button.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.