Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: ADITS
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Northern QLD,
Employment Status: Part Time
Accounts Payable Officer
At ADITS, our soul purpose is to empower other businesses to achieve their mission, by implementing progressive technology solutions. Our goal is to actively support 50,000 endpoints by 2030. We believe we can truly build a successful business community with ADITS as the no.1 IT Provider.
We develop long-term, business relationships by staying true to our core values:
- Customers first
- Enjoy Work
To actively live our purpose, it starts with our Team. Comradery is the glue that binds ADITS together and allows our team to provide exceptional support with the highest level of customer service. We enjoy our work, injecting passion, humour and fun in everything we do, all whilst achieving great results for our customers.
We want to join forces with like-minded individuals and support them on their journey with us. We provide ongoing training and professional development to ensure you are equipped with the skills to exceed our client’s expectations and advance your skillset. ADITS provides opportunities for career progression and advancement. We believe in enabling our staff to be the best and progress with the company. Grow with us! Department
The purpose of the Finance Department is to utilise a variety of practices to provide accurate record keeping, identify opportunity and manage cashflow to maximise productivity and business longevity. The department provides regular reporting to the Managing Director and our shareholders to assist in finding solutions and improved the overall financial performance of the business. Responsibilities
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will utilise the accounting software, Xero to process the accounts payable function of the organization, across multiple departments and locations. You will work directly with the Finance Manager to ensure all vendors, both national and international, are paid in a timely manner and accounts are reconciled.
Your responsibilities include:
- Data entry and processing of invoices in line with company policies
- Monthly account reconciliations, including follow up of outstanding items
- Collation and control of key documentation
- Ad hoc administration requests and support for the finance function
- Experience using Xero accounting software is desired
- Relevant experience in accounting/finance/bookkeeping
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of vendors
- Strong attention to detail, achieving high-level accuracy across all tasks
- Competitive salary + 9.5% super
- Free car parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work device, and desk set-up
How to Apply
- Employee referral program
- Generous employee discount program
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Full employee merchandise kits
- Cake on your birthday
- Quarterly long lunches
- Career progression opportunities – grow with us!
Click 'Apply Now' and attach a detailed resume and cover letter.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?